Guess who’s back?!
The Blaze salon is set to re-open from Saturday 4th July 2020.
- Guided by our own values and the latest guidance from the UK Government and Public Health England (PHE) we want to create an environment that is both safe and welcoming. There will be a temporary surcharge added to your bill to cover the COVID 19 costs to make the salon as safe as possible during this difficult time.
2. We will be extending our opening hours to accommodate our clients first appointments as quickly as possible. Be assured that I and my team at the salon will be doing everything to make your appointment as agreeable and safe as you have always enjoyed over the years.
3. Please be on time for your appointment, if you are running late please telephone the salon. By the same token we may also be running late on occasion so please bear with us if the salon asks you to arrive later that your scheduled appointment time as we cannot have congestions in the reception area. Please make sure you buy enough car parking time as we are unable to send anyone out of the salon to top it up.
4. On arrival, both staff and client temperatures will be taken with a contact free thermometer. If anyone shows any sign of a fever (38 degrees or above) they will be asked to leave and not return for 14 days. All clients will be asked to sign a consultation form before their appointment.
5. Each work station will be cleansed thoroughly between clients, as are hair tools, we are working with Barbicide to ensure your safety. Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the salon. A deep clean is currently underway in all areas of the salon. A perspex screen has been installed at the retail & reception area to ensure that the team and clients are protected.
6. We will limit and manage capacity in the salon to help support social distancing. To avoid congestion in the salon we will be unable to do fringe trims & beard trims and there will not be any discounted services.
7. Clients are required to wear a face mask and sanitise hands on entry. Clients need to wear a face masks during appointments, these can be purchased at reception if required for £1.00. The washroom will be available and cleansed thoroughly between uses.
8. We will be as usual only using disposable towels and gowns will be laundered at 60 degrees.
9. Over 65’s and most vunerable clients we recommend booking either the first appointment in the morning.
10. In line with current guidelines there will be no magazines or salon ipads available and we will not be serving refreshments so please bring these with you if you require them. We do have digi magazine subscriptions so please scan the QR code and you will be able to read on your tablet/phone your salon favourite magazines whilst you are here.
11. Workstations on a daily basis will be assigned to one individual and you are advised to bring as little as possible with you. All belongings (coats/bags etc) must be kept with you so please bring a bag to contain these items.
12. We understand that on occasion it may be necessary to cancel an appointment. In this situation Blaze requires a MINIMUM of 24hrs notice to afford us the opportunity to resell the appointment time. Failure to notify within the required period will result in a charge of 50% of the total service that was booked and will be payable on your next appointment. The charge will be waived if we manage to fill the appointment slot.
13. We shall continue to monitor guidelines from the Government, take action and will update you accordingly. We look forward to welcoming you back in the salon in July.