Careers at Blaze
Join the talented Blaze team at one of Leamington Spa’s leading salon. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with the ultimate experience and have built a reputation as being an exclusive salon in the region.
Blaze are always looking for like minded people who want to start their career or further their career and themselves. We are recruiting for the right people all year round. Please telephone, email or call into the salon to see if we can help you achieve your goals.
Whether you are a qualified hairdresser or someone looking to get into the industry, do check out our available vacancies.
Are you a great stylist looking for a new job in Leamington Spa? We are a busy and successful salon and would love to hear from you.
Acting as an ambassador for our brand and focusing on offering our clients excellent service at all times.
We will offer you great progression opportunities and a substantial amount of further education and will continuously encourage and support you to develop through our defined career paths.
4 years + of day-to-day salon experience is required – Level 2/3 or equivalent.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our young, fun and creative company.
Excellent basic salary, commission and bonuses.
As an apprentice you’ll have the opportunity to learn all about hair by receiving regular high quality training at Blaze. You will be paid to learn in an environment, where we consider our training to be one of the best in the area.
This is an amazing chance to join our award winning brand. If you a school leaver and interested in hairdressing please get in contact with us.
As a hairdressing apprentice, you will assist the stylists in your salon.
• Shampooing, conditioning and carrying out head massages at the back wash area.
• Blow drying and styling your client’s hair.
• Mixing and applying colour and keeping up with the latest trends.
• Selling and promoting products.
• Advising clients on retail and aftercare products.
If accepted onto the apprentice scheme you will learn:
• NVQ Level 2 in Hairdressing.
• Cutting and colour techniques.
• Consultations on clients.
• Hair theory and the importance of skin testing.
• How to improve your performance by working on models.
You’ll spend a lot of time on your feet, and it’s important that you look presentable at all times.